Monday, March 24, 2014

A Little Bit About Myself

I'm a Fashion Merchandising major at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City. I worked in retail for a while setting up floor displays and merchandise. But, I also worked with customers, helping them find their perfect outfits-which was a great feeling knowing that they appreciated the help. I've also interned with an online magazine as an administrative assistant and wardrobe stylist for photoshoots. It was great exposure because, it led me to become a personal stylist at photoshoots in order to build my portfolio. It was a great experience because, I was able to be as creative as I wanted. After that, I had the opportunity to intern at a menswear company working in the product development department. I really enjoyed this because I was able to sit through buying meetings, color matching, and working on storyboards.

Now, I have an instagram page sharing fashion tips for womenswear and menswear; so you can follow me @sheer_satisfashion. Also, I'm starting this new chapter by doing fashion blogging, focusing on womenswear, which I'm very excited about. I would like to thank the Goddess Jones team for giving me this opportunity to share my passion for fashion!


No comments:

Post a Comment