Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Infinite the Poet on The Love Jones Experience Radio Show TENACITYRADIO.COM 8pm est


Tune in Thursday April 24th at 8 pm EST for another installment of The Love Jones Experience Radio Show. Where Love is Real, and so are the Opinions. Our guest will be the very talented Infinite the Poet.
 TENACITYRADIO.COM
8pm est 


Infinite the poet is no stranger to The Love Jones Experience Radio Show. I describe him as a wordsmith, a teacher, a transcriber of life. 
As our featured poet for April, Infinite will join us tomorrow night as we continue to celebrate National Poetry Month.

A little about Infinite




life is like a see- saw it has its ups and downs/ if you would see what I saw, in a sea of tears, you would drown

Mothers loosing kids, wives loosing husbands and vice versa/ kids with no foundation trying to build structure/ ran around with guns to try to see who's tougher, shooting each other to leave the above to suffer, that" was" my life

A young child selling crack vials,for the fear of being poor learned the hard way on what the street life had in store/ so much pain and suffering I had to endure because my vision of happiness was obscured

I kept telling myself I know what I'm doing, but I was just really trying to discover/my dad was in the same game, I should of listened to my mother/ I put her in jail and B C W tried to take my little brothers. that" was" my life

I left that life alone, but now I'm back, a grown ass man with different plans, new strats, no more drugs no more gats!/

The only time you see baking soda around is to refresh my fridge, my life was spared. so I spare some time to refresh the mind of kids. This is my life" now". Infinite the poet.


TENACITYRADIO.COM
8pm est 

No comments:

Post a Comment